onsdag 10 februari 2010

soon summer!

hello everybody. (the 7 readers of this blog...)



i want it to become summer now! i want to unicycle again. i was at my unicycling spot today and took some photos, but i had to go because i wanted to unicycle so much. i should pee on all the snow so it melts...
i have also worked on my website today. i will upload it probably tonight or tomorrow.. i'm pretty pleased with it this time. it's very simple for me to update so now i don't have an excuse for not updating it... except that i'm lazy. it basically just links to my accounts on other websites so it's not very complicated. i will probably post all new stuff here on my blog aswell though.

and i posted an image of my nose too in this blog post, if you didn't notice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar